Thursday, June 27th and Friday, June 28th will be great days at Fishing Lake. Youth aged 9 to 20 are invited to attend a football camp located on the field behind the Communiplex. The camp activities run from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM each night. For more infrmation contact Chris or Fiona at 780-943-2202.
PDE exams continue on Monday, June 17that 9:00 AM with Part B of the English 30-1 and 30-2 evaluations being written. Tuesday will include the excitement of PDEs with Social Studies 30-1 and 30-2, Part B, being completed. The last regular day of classes will be Wednesdsay, June 19th. Students are asked to return all of their textbooks to the library just prior to each exam writing or earlier if they are not needed. Be sure to check exam schedules and ensure you don't miss the year end work that remains! Good luck on all exams!
Moments ago the year end newsletter was posted on this website. Be sure to check out the great things teens and teachers did over the last 6 weeks. The link is June 2013 Newsletter! Enjoy!
Welcome to Cold Lake High School!
NEW TO COLD LAKE?
CONSIDER CLHS AS YOUR SCHOOL!
Cold Lake High School welcomes all students from Grade 9 to Grade 12 for the coming school year. You may be new to the City of Cold Lake and are looking for quality educational opportunities for your teen. There are a number of things to consider in making this decision and we invite you to explore this website to learn about what we offer. Here are a few things about our school we hope you consider in making your decision:
- a school with academic excellence!
- CLHS exceeded the provincial average in every subject which involved the writing of a Provincial Examination in 2011-2012
- CLHS increased from 14% to 21% in the number of students achieving excellence on their exams
- CLHS is proud that 2 teachers received the 2012 Prime Minister's Award for Teaching Excellence
- a school with choices!
- Outdoor Education, Personal Cosmetology, Choral Music, Computer Programming,RoyalTelevision Student Broadcasting
- Canadian Military History, Sports Performance, Sports Medicine,Registered Apprenticeship Programs
- ..... to list a few of the choices
- a school with things to do!
- in city football program for grades 7 through 12
- Rugby, Fiddle Club, Drama Club
- Ski Club, International Travel Club
- Student Leadership
- Junior Varsity & Senior Basketball
- ........to list a few of the things to do
KEY DOCUMENT FOR COURSE SELECTION
Grade 9 Option Course Selection Form
Grade 10,11 & 12 Core & Option Course Selection Form
Prior to June 29th, parents and students are invited to drop by Cold Lake High School to speak with Mr. Kaminski, career guidance counselor, or any of the administrators. We will be happy to inform you of the opportunities that await your teen. Tours of the school will be given on your visit. To visit, please come through the Energy Centre Main Doors and turn left. We look forward to meeting you!
Latest Newsletter - June 2013
2012-2013 Newsletter Archives
What Math Do I Need?
#103, 7825-51 Street
Cold Lake, Alberta T9M 0B6
Phone: (780) 639-0039
Fax: (780) 639-0040
June 19, 2013, 12:00 am
LAST DAY OF CLASSES
June 19, 2013, 12:30 pm 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
June 20, 2013, 9:00 am 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
PDE Biology 30, Biology 20
June 20, 2013, 12:30 pm 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
June 20, 2013, 1:00 pm 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Final Exams Science